FACT: Finding a great content team isn’t actually that simple
To position a SaaS product in front of its target audience, build search visibility, and engage and attract organic visitors, you need someone who:
- Understands SaaS audience’s behavior and expectations
- Knows how your potential customers search for information, and
- Has a business-minded approach to SEO and content, focusing on delivering commercial wins rather than just the rankings.
I tick all the boxes.
Hi, my name is Pawel Grabowski. I am an SEO consultant and content strategist for SaaS.
I combine extensive SEO experience with deep SEO copywriting expertise to help SaaS startups like yours get found online, boost rankings, increase organic traffic, and get more demos and trials with SEO and content.
Before launching Smashing Copy, I ran a small software company with three products on the market. I also built and managed the entire SEO largest self- catering hotel chain in Europe, delivering a seven-figure revenue with a substantial YoY growth.
As a result:
- I understand your business and your product. I use that knowledge when researching your market, topics, and keywords and building your SEO roadmap
- I get your customers too. I know how your potential customers search for information and products like yours in Google and how you should be aligning your content with their buying journey to attract them to your SaaS.
- Plus, my software background helps me understand even the most complex product features and translate them into your audience's problems to target with content.
However, it’s not just my extensive SaaS and SEO experience that makes clients work with me month after month after month.
- Clients compliment my ability to take ownership of a project and complete it on my own.
- They value my extensive experience in marketing exclusively for the SaaS audience.
- Many of them comment on my high degree of SaaS knowledge, making it easy to discuss their ideas with me.
- But most of all, clients love that my work delivers the results they want. My SEO content drives traffic, leads, demo requests, and direct signups to them month after month after month.
More about me
SEO consultant and content strategist
12 years of experience in SEO, 8 years of working in the SaaS industry exclusively, an impressive list of current and former clients, including HubSpot, Close, Ahrefs, and an incredible ability to identify what content makes Google tick… clients say that I'm an SEO force to be reckoned with (and I probably shouldn't comment on that...)
I specialize in building roadmaps that help my clients deliver more targeted organic traffic and website conversions. I also create and optimize the content and some clients say that I've been known for being able to breathe new life and rankings into any old content asset.
My personal promise to you
Because I run a tiny company, I get personally invested in your success.
Since I work with only a handful of clients at a time, to me, you’re never just another account on the books. I build a strong partnership with you, work alongside you, and always give everything when fighting to put you at the top.
Here are just some of the examples of how this works in practice:
- You always get an immediate response from me.
- Also, my team and I are transparent in everything that we do. You can track our progress, see what we've done and what tasks we're working on at the moment on a dedicated client portal.
- I also set up a dedicated SEO dashboard where you can monitor the impact of our work on your business in real-time.
- You and I have a chat each month to discuss the strategy, share new ideas, and make sure that what we do is aligned with product development.
- You are my only client in your niche for the duration of our engagement, effectively locking your competitors from accessing my deep SEO and SaaS content marketing expertise to get more traffic and signups.
- Last but not least, you also get unrestricted access to my SEO experience, expertise as well as all the workflows, processes, and playbooks we've developed over the years. I won’t hold anything back when fighting for your rankings, traffic, and search visibility.
So, when you work with me, you choose an SEO expert who specializes in your market only – B2B SaaS. You select a partner with specific expertise required to push your brand to the first page rankings. And you work with the consultant that many amazing and respected brands – Hubspot, Close, SEMrush, Drift, AdEspresso, and more – have trusted to deliver successful SEO-driven content programs already.
My expertise and SEO journey so far
Here's where I learned about SEO and content marketing.
- I earned a Masters in Marketing from the National College in Ireland and wrote my Masters dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- I first encountered SEO and content marketing in 2008, when running a software company I co-founded with a friend of mine. Shortly after, I started using content to attract more clients to our products and web development services.
- In 2010, I joined Staycity, one of the largest self-catering hotel chains in Europe as the company's first SEO hire. I built the company’s SEO and content marketing program from scratch and at the end of my five-year tenure there, I have been delivering a seven-figure revenue from the organic search consistently with significant growth YoY.
- I began offering SEO consulting and content writing services to software companies shortly after joining Staycity. My first big client was SERPs.com, where I ran the entire SEO and content marketing program for over a year. Many other clients have followed – HubSpot, Close, AdEspresso – and in 2015, I left Staycity to focus on Smashing Copy full-time.
Still wondering whether we're a fit?
- See how I approach SaaS SEO. Every SEO is different. We all approach planning and delivering SEO content strategies in our own unique ways. So, check out my guide to SaaS SEO to learn how I do it, and to see if my way of thinking of SEO aligns with what you'd expect from your SEO partner.
- Check out my podcast. Sometimes, the easiest way to get to find out whether a consultant is a fit is to hear them explain the concepts behind what they do. I just launched a podcast on SaaS SEO. Check it out and hear me explain the different aspects of SEO for SaaS brands.
- Request my intro pack. The document will tell you everything you need to know about me and my services, the value I deliver to SaaS brands like yours, my rates, and more. Request it here.