Hi, my name is Pawel Grabowski
I combine deep SEO and copywriting expertise to help SaaS startups like yours get found online, boost rankings, increase organic traffic, and get more demos and trials with SEO-driven content marketing.
I launched Smashing Copy to help people like you - busy SaaS founders and marketers who need to launch an SEO program, and drive more organic traffic and leads but lack the expertise and time to do it themselves.
At first, I worked with eCommerce and software brands. However, given my background in running a software company, I soon turned my focus solely to tech, and I've been working with SaaS companies exclusively since 2014.
Since then I have helped well-known brands like HubSpot, Close, SEMrush, seoClarity, AdEspresso, and many others, as well as countless startups (however, many of them went on to become the leading brands in their niches, like Drift, for example.)
As a result
- I understand your business and your product. I use that knowledge when researching your market, topics, and keywords and building your SEO roadmap
- I get your customers too. I know how your potential customers search for information and products like yours in Google and how we should be aligning our content with their buying journey to attract them to your SaaS.
- Plus, my software background helps me understand even the most complex product features and translate them into your audience's problems to target with content.
I can help you
- Kickstart your SEO and content marketing program and build the foundation for growth
- Scale your current SEO and content strategies, and increase rankings, traffic, and boost growth
- Publish more search-optimized content to get your SaaS found online, attract more organic visitors, and generate leads, month after month after month.
- Expand your marketing reach, and more.
My promise to you
Because I run a tiny consulting business, I get personally invested in your success.
Since I work with only a handful of clients at a time, to me, you’re never just another account on the books. I build a strong partnership with you, work alongside you, and always give everything when fighting to put you at the top.
Here are just some of the examples of how this works in practice:
- You always get an immediate and personal response from me.
- Also, I'm transparent in everything that I do. You can track my progress, see what I've done and what tasks I'm working on at the moment in a dedicated client portal.
- I also set up a dedicated SEO dashboard where you can monitor the impact of my work on your business in real-time.
- You and I have a chat each month to discuss the strategy, share new ideas, and make sure that what we do is aligned with product development.
- You are my only client in your niche for the duration of our engagement, effectively locking your competitors from accessing my deep SEO and SaaS content marketing expertise to get more traffic and signups.
- Last but not least, you also get unrestricted access to my SEO experience, expertise as well as all the workflows, processes, and playbooks I've developed over the years. I won’t hold anything back when fighting for your rankings, traffic, and search visibility.
So, when you work with me, you choose an SEO expert who specializes in your market only – B2B SaaS. You select a partner with specific expertise required to push your brand to the first page rankings. And you work with the consultant whom many amazing and respected brands – Hubspot, Close, SEMrush, Drift, AdEspresso, and more – have trusted to deliver successful SEO-driven content programs already.
My expertise and SEO journey so far
Here's where I learned about SEO and content marketing.
- I earned a Masters in Marketing from the National College in Ireland and wrote my Masters dissertation on SaaS marketing.
- I first encountered SEO and content marketing in 2008, when running a software company I co-founded with a friend of mine. Shortly after, I started using content to attract more clients to our products and web development services.
- In 2010, I joined Staycity, one of the largest self-catering hotel chains in Europe as the company's first SEO hire. I built the company’s SEO and content marketing program from scratch and at the end of my five-year tenure there, I have been delivering a seven-figure revenue from the organic search consistently with significant growth YoY.
- I began offering SEO consulting and content writing services to software companies shortly after joining Staycity. My first big client was SERPs.com, where I ran the entire SEO and content marketing program for over a year. Many other clients have followed – HubSpot, Close, AdEspresso – and in 2015, I left Staycity to focus on my consulting business full-time.
Still wondering whether we're a fit?
- See how I approach SaaS SEO. Every SEO consultant is different. We all approach planning and delivering SEO content strategies in our own unique ways. So, check out my guide to SaaS SEO to learn how I do it, and to see if my way of thinking of SEO aligns with what you'd expect from your SEO partner.
- Check out my podcast. Sometimes, the easiest way to get to find out whether a consultant is a fit is to hear them explain the concepts behind what they do. I just launched a podcast on SaaS SEO. Check it out and hear me explain how to optimize SaaS websites.
- Request my intro pack. The document will tell you everything you need to know about me and my services, the value we deliver to SaaS brands like yours, my rates, and more. Request it here.